Sunday, January 24, 2010

Knudeps-Blog Prompt #2

I believe that our CSAP scores should not be listed on our transcripts. A lot of students get test anxiety and don't do well on them. Others just do not take them seriously enough. Either way, they could harm the future of students who get good grades and try hard in all their classes. I do feel differently about using the scores for other things, though.

If students do well on their CSAP's, I think they should receive an academic award at the ceremony. It won't affect their future, but it could raise the self esteem of the student receiving the award. As for NHS, I am not quite sure what to do about it. I don't know that much about the National Honor Society, but generally I view the test as pointless, so I don't think it should be used for important things such as NHS.

No comments:

Post a Comment